If you are an iPhone user and your iPhone keeps restarting again and again. Or your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo, then don’t worry because, in this article, I have discussed all the solutions to the problem. If you are facing this problem, then it could be firmware, hardware, or battery problem. To solve these problems, according to your iPhone model must read below.
These may work for any model.
- Force restart your iPhone by pressing the Volume up and power button.
- Update your iPhone IOS software version.
- Check your battery.
- Check your SIM card or re-enter the SIM card.
- Put the iPhone in DFU mode.
- Restore your iPhone with iTunes.
- Uninstall the leggy apps or recently installed apps.